Thursday, September 07, 2006

Internet outages suxxors

The internet was out here at work when I got here this morning so I'm making a brief lunchtime post instead of a nice leisurely morning one.

I haven't even had time to read the news sites today I've been so busy! Looking forward to filet mignon and schezuan veggies and rice for dinner tonight. It'll be the first time I've had filet mignon and I'll be damned if I know how to make it right...but I'm sure gonna try.

I'm sure some very interesting stuff has happened all over the place today, but alas the highlight of my day so far has been the boston cream pie yogurt I just had. So, um, yeah. Grats on good stuff, that sucks on the negative stuff, and hope to post more tomorrow.

Thanks D for the filet mignon and good luck on that math test!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lord David said...

I greatly appreciate the math help. I did very well on the test, at best I may have missed one or two of the 32 problems, but Iam pretty confident that its a straight up 100 :)

Hope you enjoy the beef, its great stuff, you just have to get your skillet pretty hot before frying. I used a bit of Lawrys season salt, and worstichire (however its spelled), but I doubt you need them.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home